If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A (code) mark on a product used by millions of people! Meet the Deposits teams: Deposits are a part of Mambu SaaS banking platform core. As Mambu rapidly expands into different regions all over the world, we are keeping pace and introducing new features, like “Negative interest tiered by bands” for German banks, “Maximum balance” (which can be increased as client provides more information) for Chile, or “sub accounts” for N26 (customer similar to Revolut). With the tenet “We build it, we ship it, we own it!”. The mission of Deposits Team is to build business features, with high emphasis on scalability, sustainability and quality while constantly improving technical architecture to sustain growth. Also we have an interesting challenge ahead, plan on decoupling core parts into separate microservices. The team is operating in an entirely JAVA based (db mySQL) API-centric solution, within Mambu product core, hosted on AWS and Google Cloud (working on becoming cloud agnostic). One thing you will definitely like about our team is that we don't have a requirement to track and register spent work hours.
How can you contribute to our team?
- Build customer-oriented features and technical improvements
- Write functional and integration tests
- Ensure maintenance (incident investigation and resolution, postmortem actions, bug fixing) vs feature/technical improvement development
- Contribute in developing POCs/MVPs
What you’re bringing to the table
- 3+ / 5+ years’ experience (mid level/senior level position) working in Java
- Unit testing knowledge ( e.g. Selenium, JBehave, JUnit )
- Knowledge of scalable and resilient application architecture
You’re more than your job description
- You are familiar with some of our tech stack: IntelliJ IDEA, ReactiveX, Guice, SQS, rabbitMQ, mySQL / RDS, Redis
- Coding isn’t your only language and you love working in a team and can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
- Even if you have an IT role, we are glad if you have any technical financial background, given the fact that you will work for a banking platform
- You’ll get an additional thumbs up if you have experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams.
- We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5! As a member of the Iasi team, you will have access to: - Private health insurance - Wellbeing: therapeutic massage, sports package, eye glasses budget, standup desk - Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass - Monthly meal tickets Ticket gifts for: Easter and Christmas - In the office: fruits, coffee, tea, sweets and many others - Fruits delivered at home monthly and desk acquisition for home office during the pandemic - Training & development personal budget #LI-SG1As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.