With more than 150 employees in our Brasov office, we are growing and we want you to be a part of our team!
Cerner is looking for individuals that are interested in working at the intersection of health and technology. At Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 18,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size. Leverage your expertise and join our mission by exploring our career opportunities.
We are looking for Software Engineer to join our Soarian Clinicals development team in Brasov. Soarian Clinicals is a hospital information system built for hospitals and healthcare practices worldwide, in order to help manage care processes and clinical data across multiple disciplines and departments. The Bed Management system that is integrated with our solution, provides management of hospital capacity, constantly monitoring patients’ admissions and discharges.
Our team in Brasov is part of a global development team that implements new features, regulatory enhancements and does bug fixes for our clients in Europe and in US.
As a Software Engineer in the Orders team you will be part of the larger Soarian Clinicals team, but your immediate focus will be on developing features that are part of the Soarian Orders workflows and further on, support our clients in the use of this solutions.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience;
- Fluent in English.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Work experience with continuous integration tools and methodologies is a plus (Jenkins);
- Agile development knowledge or experience;
- Experience with incidents tracking tools, and tasks management tools.
- Fast ramp up, high adaptability and integration in the project team;
- Curious and passionate about learning and applying that learning to real world opportunities;
- Ability to understand complex applications designs;
- Provide code that enhances software as needed. Support, maintain, and document software functionality and practices. Prototype, refine, test and debug programs as needed;
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate. action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position.
- Benefits Summary:
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries);
- Private health insurance and retirement plan;
- Flexible work schedule, including work from home policy;
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance;
- Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available