We create the technology to connect the world. Only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, driven by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs, we are a leader in the development and deployment of 5G networks.
With Nokia future becomes present. You will work on new generation mobile networks (5G) which will allow autonomous car, ultra-high speed and millions of connected devices become a reality.
You will join one of the key Nokia R&D Centers in Mobile Networks, with worldwide recognized technical expertise in OAM (Operations, Administration& Management) software type and System Integration and Verification. We are making sure that the software functionalities for Nokia 5G base stations are ready to be delivered to customers all over the world.
You will oversee testing the OAM software of Nokia base station. At this level we test all binaries/components as a part of end-to-end scenarios.
Your main responsibilities
- Reviewal of system specifications
- Preparation of test plan and test scenarios
- Development of automated test cases and campaigns if needed
- Results analysis, consisting in submission of fault reports, providing feedback to the designers, testing of corrections
- University Degree in a relevant field: IT, Automation, Electronics or Telecommunications.
- Linux and shell scripting: medium or advanced
- Continuous Integration knowledge
- Good communication in English, both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Agile development methodologies
- Software testing certifications (ISTQB)
- Wireless technologies (4G and 5G)
On top of qualifications, we are looking for
Passion! We hire engaged engineers who have a passion and positive attitude for making things WORK.
Willingness to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure
Ability to juggle with multiple tasks and prioritize them
Team spirit and positive attitude, engagement and desire to take over challenging assignments as part of a team
What does Nokia offer you?
- Market-competitive salary based on your skills
- 3 annual bonuses (Performance, Christmas and Easter)
- Meal tickets + extra food allowance
- Monthly reimbursement for Sport, Wellness, Culture activities, Kindegarden/After-school expenses
- Annual reimbursement for Dental/Eyeglasses/Lenses costs
- Public Transport/Private Parking monthly allowance or bike/electrical scooter annual cost reimbursement
- 24+ paid vacation days-off
- Flexible time and teleworking
- Private health and life insurance
- E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for certified technical training and personal development
- Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (awards can be redeemed via our
- online store)
- Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
- Personal Support Service (PSS) – free access to confidential and professional support and guidance on a range of emotional, practical and work-life topics
- Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
- Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
- Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
- One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)