Ubisoft’s Data Analytics Department, DNA, is an important technology partner for game production, marketing and business teams. We develop tools, middleware and online solutions used all around Ubisoft. We also provide advisory services for production teams, marketing experts and business analysts that require an external viewpoint on challenges for which we have the necessary technical expertise.
The DNA Software Test Team is comprised of tech-savvy individuals with a great passion for testing and quality. We work in a fast-paced environment, on a wide range of niche tools used for game development and data analysis.
Your main mission:
- Find and report bugs;
- Elaborate/write test cases for the applications, based on requirements and ensure coverage for the functionality tests of the products;
- Create and run test plans for different testing stages;
- Compose version tests and write activity reports;
- Communicate efficiently with peers across the globe;
- Challenge the development team on the quality and usability of new features that are developed;
- Assist in the preparation of training material.
What You’ll Bring as Experience :
- You are familiar with software testing principles and working methodologies;
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented Programming or Scripting Languages;
- Good knowledge of bug tracking tools (JIRA, DevTrack, HP ALM, Bugzilla, Hansoft, Mantis, YouTrack), colaborative developmente tools (Confluence) and test management tools (TestRail, qTest, Microsoft Test Manager, DevTest, QA Complete, Zephyr, HP ALM Quality Center, TestLink);
- Experience with Postman, SoapUI, Telerik Test Studio, Selenium, JMeter, Katalon or other simillar testing tools;
- Good knowledge of API testing;
- Experience with web applications;
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethics;
- Proactive work manner;
- Excellent English skills.
Nice to have:
- University Graduate in a relevant field (such as Automation and Computer Science) will be a plus;
- Some experience with source code management / repository management tools, such as GitLab, Perforce, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Team Services , TeamWork, Vault, Bazaaris, it’s a plus;
- Previous experience with Behavior Driven Development languages, like Gherkin, and tools, such as Cucumber or Behave, is a big plus.
But most of all, we are in need of involved individuals who are looking to learn and develop professionally.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games.
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.