Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
The main scope of the role is to develop, implement and review quality system documentation.
- Management of Regulatory compliance
- Support and maintenance of related Key Performance Indicators
- Achieving, controlling and maintaining consistent quality of products
- Managing customer complaints; investigate Root Causes and establish /implement CAPA (Corrective actions/Preventive actions)
- Support internal audit of the quality system, ensure implementation of preventive & corrective actions
- Gather data for Product Quality Review and summarize as per business process
- Monitor and escalate deviations, out of specifications (OOS), CAPA and Change Control management
- Organize and maintain various databases
- Deal with requests from other departments
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or Microbiology University
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of personnel and management
- Good problem solving and risk assessment abilities
- Good organizational and in time management skills
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail, communication skills, proactivity, result orientation
- Proven flexibility and ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities
- English fluent in speaking and writing
- Knowledge about Microsoft office word and excel is a must and ability to learn and become proficient with appropriate software
- Minimum 3 years experience on Quality Unit in Pharma Industry
- ERP system experince (e.g. Trackwise, Glorya etc)
- GMP Guidelines knowledge
Manufacturing Quality Assurance
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.