Our client is a technology and services provider specializing in home and student loan modifications. They pioneered online loss-mitigation services tailored to the bankruptcy process that are leveraged by their clients in courts throughout the country. With a focus on attention-to-detail and currency with the ever-evolving documentation requirements, their Portal offers bankruptcy practitioners a customized solution to meet the specific requirements in their jurisdiction and simplify a previously complicated process.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field preferred
5+ years’ experience and/or training as a developer; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience with technologies:
o High competency with C#/.NET (.Net 4.0+ preferred).
o NET MVC
o nHibernate / entity framework
o Microsoft Enterprise Libraries (Logging, Exception Handling, ServiceLocator, etc.)
o AWS Services
o MSSqls server
o Intermediate working knowledge (experience) with SQL Server
Proficient with MS products.
Good to have:
o Elasticsearch (good to have)
o Bridge.net (good to have)
o Understanding of Financial or Bankruptcy industry
- Work-life integration: We support a work life balance and the opportunity to create a greater synergy between work; home; family; and personal well-being.
- Amazing Benefits: Paid health insurance, life insurance, saving programs and other benefits such as employee savings accounts.
- Training and Development opportunities: English training programs and other personal development opportunities.
- Equipment to get you started and other great perks.