Technical Recruiter (6 months contract)
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Silicon Valley to Bucharest, Paris to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to partner with our Senior Recruiter to drive a high-quality recruitment pipeline that matches our ambitious delivery roadmaps. You will also partner with our hiring managers, business partners to determine their key needs. Reporting to our Senior Director of People, you will strategically align with the business, and facilitate the identification and acquisition of top talent to fit company needs.
What You Will Do
- Manage full cycle recruiting process with a focus on a variety of technical roles across Europe, but heavy focus on our hardware groups
- Partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each role
- Develop a talent pipeline utilizing diverse and strategic recruiting methods including tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Engage, screen and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics to share with hiring teams on a regular basis
- Drive offer process, including extending offers, negotiation, and closing candidates
- Be the key contact for recruiting updates and provide weekly updates with hiring managers
Skills We're Stoked About
- 3+ years of technical recruiting and/or sourcing experience with at least 1 year minimum as part of an in-house recruiting team; early career search firm experience also highly desirable.
- Patient and communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process