available within the research project entitled: “REThinkWELL: A scientifically validated integrative platform for the prevention of emotional disorders in children and adolescents”, project number nr. 346PED ⁄ 2020
We are looking for a technician to be hired in a project aimed at implementing an online intervention for the prevention of psychological disorders in children and adolescents. The job is part- time (4 hours/day) and it implies working closely with the PI of the project and the implementing team.
Required Research Experiences
- RESEARCH FIELD Psychological sciences
- YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE 1 - 4
- REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL Psychological sciences: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- REQUIRED LANGUAGES ENGLISH: Excellent ROMANIAN: Mother Tongue
• skills for developing digital materials and announcements for recruiting participants;
• skills for disseminating and managing recruitment campaigns for clinical trials;
• technical skills to support participants and staff in the management of clinical trials;
• ability to work independently and collaboratively;
• excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English.