As Accounts Receivable Officer , you are part of our global corporate Finance & Legal team , which is the beating heart of all financial management and operations at InSites Consulting. Our teams are currently based in Ghent (Belgium), Manchester (U.K.) and Timisoara (Romania). You, together with the co-located team, will further strengthen and build our rapidly growing corporate Finance & Legal team in our office in Timisoara.
In your role you will manage our company’s accounts receivable financial administration. You will be responsible for organizing, reviewing, and initial processing of financial transactions (invoices, payments, credit and collection ). You ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time. Together with the team and supported by our Senior Accountants, you will be accountable for one or more of the InSites Consulting group entities.
You will collaborate closely with your co-located team, making sure our financial reporting is accurate and up-to-date. To expand our brand-new team in Timisoara, we are looking for one AR colleagues to join our team. Your main responsibilities will be:
Accounts receivable administration
- Manage obligations to customers
- Prepare, create, send and store client invoices digitally
- Process bank statements
- Manage all credit and collections and send reminders to all clients to ensure timely payments supported by our client management system
- Follow up reception of client purchase orders
- Report on the status of accounts receivable and client balances
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting, or a similar relevant degree
- 1-2 years’ work experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
Your key competences
- Strong attention to detail and excellent administrative skills
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Service minded
- Last but not least: fun to work with !