Adecco Permanent Placement & Executive Search Division is looking for its client, a multinational pharmaceutical company in the market, for an Analyst with digital and reporting background.
Role Description Summary:
The role will be to develop and support Commercial Excellence activities to optimize Health Care Professional engagement and sales performance. The Analyst must fully master analytics tools and will give comprehensive commercial support to countries and clusters in collaboration with Head of Commercial Analytics for Region Europe+. The level of supervision required in Commercial Excellence projects will be limited.
Description of KEY responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing customer web behavioral data; develop learnings from the analysis and identify opportunities to increase campaign performance;
- Create dashboards, data visualizations related to web analytics, core site key metrics understanding, web measurement strategies;
- Monitor analyze digital media and marketing trends;
- Run Commercial Excellence projects in the area of field force sizing, segmentation, targeting, cross-analysis for F2F and digital engagements, Multichannel Marketing performance measurements;
- Act as Region business representative and support affiliates in Veeva Vault PromoMats understanding of digital assets – holding Training, troubleshooting and supporting local PromoMats Leads needs;
- Support country and cluster organizations to translate recommendations out of Commercial Excellence projects into daily operations of field forces;
- Build Commercial Excellence content and training material for the community of Region Europe+ to foster best practice sharing;
- Ad-hoc tasks like for example building KPIs dashboards to measure activity performance;
- Training of users on different Commercial Excellence methodologies, tools and reports used by the regional function.
Experience and education required:
- University master’s degree in business administration, Engineering, IT, Science, Pharmacy, Marketing, etc.
- at least 3 years of experience in digital analytics; advanced excel skills;
- experience in working with Power BI, Google Analytics, Data Studio, other web analytics tools; good command of all MS Office applications;
- Pharma experience would be also a plus.
Skills and specific knowledge required:
Strong to exceptional analytical skills and a high level of energy and drive as well as strong focus on quality in order to meet the business needs of the organization. He / She must be able to problem solve and learn technical application skills quickly. Strong communication skills, experience dealing with ambiguity, flexibility, adaptability, capacity for judgment and analysis, assertiveness, ability to convince, sense of priorities and the ability to thrive in a changing environment are necessary. Interaction within the company across all levels is necessary. He / She will have project management skills and critical thinking skills. Ability to conduct projects with limited need for supervision and to develop and deliver effective management presentations is essential.
Excellent command and high proficiency in spoken and written English is a must.
Travel requirements: up to 20%