Your contribution to something big:
- Debug or troubleshoot the existing systems
- Ability to explain complex ideas to stakeholders at all levels
- Acts as an interface for suppliers
- When necessary, staff training after implementing new processes or equipment, or after changes to the existing ones
- Troubleshoot for electrical & electronical problems as they arise, finding the root cause and effective solutions in order to permanently eliminate the issues
- Project mapping, prioritization of workload and accurate keep of documentation
- Ability to keep up with latest techniques and technologies
- Ability to identify new opportunities for improvement within the manufacturing process
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor in, Automation engineering or Electrical/electronic engineering
- Problem-solving and creative thinking
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in programming and software development
- Knowledges in electrical field (electrical diagrams)
- Proficient with PC and MS Office, familiar with E-Plan is a plus
- Good English skills
- Transport package - granted monthly for employees who have domicile more than 35 km away (according to Google Maps) compared to the location of Bosch Automotive SRL.
- Relocation package - one-time payment allocated for relocation expenses, equivalent to the gross salary for two months (applying taxes related), being considered in the calculation of the initial salary from employment. This one is required within 6 months of employment, physical proof of relocation
- Electronic card for holiday vouchers
- Electronic card for gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Electronic card for meal vouchers
- 25 days off per year - the balance between personal life and the professional one is essential for us, therefore we offer you 25 vacation days / year.
- Christmas gift vouchers for children
- Recommendation bonus
- First childbirth - a premium is granted by the company for the birth of a child.
- Flexible schedule - 6 or 8 hours (time slot you must be in company: 09: 00-14: 00).
- Performance bonus - we want to motivate you with a bonus for your individual performance.
- Loyalty bonus - awarded as a one-time payment of 5 years, respectively 10 years of experience in the company.
- Summer bonus
- Transport bonus
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for the development of our products.
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, shift managers and experts.
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company.
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises, insurance medical consultation and consultations at the Medical Center.
- The Living in Blaj program - being active helps with on-site performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, volleyball.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - are represented over 10 different nationalities and several languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing diversity our cultural experiences.
- Seniority Bonus - awarded for uninterrupted seniority from company as a permanent percentage (2% for 3-6 years old; 3% for 6-9 years old; 5%> for 9 years).