We are recruiting for one of our clients, a global IT Service Platform/ a company with over 20 years of experience in serving start-ups and larger established companies with technological services such as IT engineering, IT Recruitment, Digital Consulting & Financing, the position of
Level of expertise: Middle level
General description of the specific business context:
It’s about one of the largest high-tech e-Commerce companies operating internationally. The goal is to facilitate the shopping experience as it unites product, service consumers and providers on an innovative marketplace. Responsible for delivering high quality, robust solutions as part of a fast-paced agile environment, being involved in all aspects of development, utilizing industry standards and best practices at all stages.
The technologies used for project’s development: JavaEE, Spring, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience in testing (2+ years as an Automation Tester);
- knowledge of Selenium and TestNG;
- through knowledge of the principles of functional and non‐functional testing;
- experience in creating test frameworks and strategy, choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards;
- worked with at least one automated testing tool;
- high level analytical and problem-solving skills,
- able to work in small Agile teams with other developers, project managers and stakeholders;
- familiar with SCRUM and testing within a SCRUM team;
- test script development and execution within multiple contexts of the product;
- defect management and product feedback based on customer requirements;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- advanced level of English (both written and spoken).
Are also appreciated:
- experience with continuous integration, automated testing and continuous deployment;
- German language skills.
- you are going to be part of the Iasi team, that manages and end to end project and focuses on improving existing software solutions;
- direct contact with and support of customers;
- proposing new e-commerce tools;
- through the implementation of proactive monitoring tools and proactive support you keep the service delivery uninterrupted;
- you will create test scripts and perform test execution;
- follow appropriate methods, procedures and techniques to complete assigned tasks within committed timeframes and standards;
- provide testing technical support. Contribute to the building of a testing framework and supporting processes;
- execute and support the automated testing strategy;
- support the test team lead in task estimation, planning and test analysis;
- review acceptance criteria (i.e. behaviors) for accuracy, clarity and completeness;
- competitive remuneration and benefits package based on knowledge;
- meal tickets;
- private health insurance;
- team building activities;
- competence lead program;
- hard and soft skills workshops; agile mindset;
- personal development program;
- access to conferences;
- foreign languages courses (English, French, German).