As Brand Manager you’ll be working with all sorts of people, in marketing, advertising and research, to make sure your brand stays consistent and true to itself. Identity is important for any product in today's competitive marketplace.
Having a good ‘brand image’ is therefore crucial to the ongoing success of that brand and it will be your role (although you won’t be alone), to make sure that the brand projects the right image and is not compromised or diluted across the world it operates in.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- You will develop integrated communications campaigns;
- You will own the TTL communication strategy for specific products and segments, supervise production of all advertising materials (TVC, print, OOH , internet, radio) in line with brand guidelines
- You will manage the relationship with the creative agency, & other 3rd parties to develop creative concept and execution
- You will own media strategy and implement effective media plan for specific campaigns to reach target audience also own and manage to allocated ATL production and media budget for campaign
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 3 years job related experience
- Proven experience in TTL campaign design and management
- Proven experience in Brand building for local brands, or local extensions of multinational brands
- Experience of managing large budgets
- Thorough understanding of the advertising productions processes
- Experience & good understanding of the digital performance campaigns.
- Strong quantitative skills/proven ability to derive actions from market research interpretation
- Strong customer focus with proof of customer lead innovation
- Results driven individual, with excellent project management track record
- General Financial knowledge with a proven track record of budget and vendor management