The candidate will be a contributing leading member of the management team (reporting to General Manager) accountable for new services development, based on IQVIA existing data assets and by adding new data assets and additional services. The job created the chance to dig/ deep dive or tap into complex healthcare system related products and services, dedicated to all relevant stakeholders (private and public). You will manage a local team and work with international team on identification of existing services/ product portfolio and fill in local needs. The job created the premises for building and improving skills by working with new technologies and for all main stakeholders in healthcare industry .
- Asses IQVIA’s potential from total addressable market in Romanian healthcare market.
- Determines offering alternatives to maximize IQVIA’s potential in healthcare industry - medical services providers (hospitals, clinics, laboratories), pharma suppliers (manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers) and healthcare payers (MoH, NHF)
- Leads hunt for new data assets, acquisitions and/or partner channels to accelerate portfolio expansion and market potential. Aligns offering with corporate strategy and goals
- Drives offering lifecycle management and alternatives to improve the offering, and /or maximize the profitability of an offering (including sunset or expansion decisions). Ensures proactive placement of offering in the broader IQVIA portfolio to maximize penetration
- Works collaboratively with local commercial team, local relevant clients and stakeholders and international IQVIA professional network to identify opportunities, validate potential, create or localize services/ products and deliver new products/ services and iterate quickly
- Defines complete Go-To-Market plan
- Drives relationships with data partners (wholesalers, pharmacies) and seeks opportunities for new data sources
- Drives the development of specific offering components and works cross functionally to ensure that offering meet customer needs and are economically and technically viable and deliverable.
- Drives marketing activities of IQVIA in Romania
- Experienced in commercial customer facing products or services
- Proficient in developing service based on new technologies or strong technical background
- Managerial experience is needed (people management experience)
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Technology background is a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical, project management and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, well developed communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information
- Ability to form questions and hypothesis about long-term strategy of business and follow through with technical solutions
- BA/BS degree in a related area such as engineering, information technology, business, finance or economics
- 3+ years’ experience in product development or/and business development (Product Manager/ Business Development Manager or similar role)
- Experienced project management
- Native Romanian, Fluent English