For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
The ultimate goal of our Client Success Management Team is to empower customers to get the most value out of 2Checkout, surpass their business objectives and become outrageously successful.
We work with customers either in 1:1 engagements for high impact objectives, or by running 1:many success programs to impact target customer groups. You need to understand customers’ business objectives and help to identify ways we can deliver increased value.
We're looking for people that have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in helping us build a new approach to working with customers. The ideal candidate has incredible customer-facing skills, a strong analytical mindset and thrives in a rolling-up-your-sleeves environment.
What you'll do
- Own and retain a portfolio of customers, working in concert with our support and Sales Teams to deliver stellar customer experiences and great business results
- You will engage 1:1 with customers during Launch and with targeted customers at key points during their customer journey to ensure adoption of 2CO features.
- You will find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale.
- You will test program ideas and track results based on defined customer KPIs.
- You will identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- You will coach customers to be product experts. Train their teams on 2CO methodologies and self-serve resources so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- You will partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- You will create and adapt customer assets and delivery channels to maximize impact. You will help drive customer references and case studies.
- Proactively monitor your portfolio for risk and opportunity, while delivering best in class Retention, Adoption, and Customer Satisfaction
- Lead regular Customer Business Reviews and use your discovery skill set to understand and align with customers on their strategic business objectives and needs
- Develop expert knowledge of the 2CO product and guide customers to the features, tools and use cases that will deliver the most value to their businesses
- Engage your customer portfolio with creative outreach campaigns that drive excitement and adoption of the 2CO platform
- Be the "Voice of the Customer" and act as the customer liaison to cross-functional teams like Product, Marketing and Executive Staff. You will empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS customer success, account management or sales organization experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, dedicated team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships.
- Ability to embrace mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.