DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
Part of the Global Procurement, with a growing team of professionals in the Bucharest hub, the Commercial Contract and Supplier Relationship Management (CC & SRM) team is responsible for the ongoing supplier relationship and contract management of key Deutsche Bank suppliers and contracts across the bank globally.
Role description & key responsIbilities
The supports all CC & SRM activities to help drive maximum value from the bank's strategic supplier relationships.
The role requires ownership of a variety of responsibilities and provides the opportunity to collaborate across the Global Procurement division and DB-Group at all levels, whilst gaining increased exposure and responsibility as the candidate matures into the position.
- Support for contract changes, executive briefings, governance processes, and supplier strategy development.
- Conduct supply base research, perform contract analytics and summarise findings, with insights.
- Share relevant and required data analytics with the relevant CC&SRM Portfolio Lead and CC&SRM Manager to act upon.
- Collate monthly SLA/ KPI reports for all strategic suppliers from relevant sources, to share with team members.
- Work closely with CC&SRM Managers to implement all CC&SRM processes.
Knowledge and skills requirement
- Previous preferred experience in Procurement, Operational, Data Analysis or Reporting role.
- Essential understanding of commercial contract management and supplier risk management.
- Solid commercial acumen.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal). German skills are a plus.
- Excellent agility, critical thinker, communication
- Organized, adaptable and open to change, curious and eager to learn ad develop
- Strong team player, able to work in a virtual, global team in a matrix organization with strong interpersonal skills
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.