Are you lookingfor a change in your carrier? Would you like to be part of an applicationadmin’s team that is transforming from a traditional way of working towardsPlatform Ops and DevOps industry practices? All this happening inside a TOP EMPLOYER company.
Join us atOrange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’llprepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried outremotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work atthe dedicated Orange headquarter.
As a CRMApplication Administrator, you will be proud to deliver a grate customerexperience to more than 10 million people – all by operating, maintaining anddeveloping our applications and tools ecosystem.
What you will be doing:
- Operate, maintain and even develop of complex information systems
- Ensure second level support for applications, triaging issues, and disseminating them to the platform operator, platform developer or application developer as required
- Ensure systems availability and performance by measuring, testing, and exploring them; whatever is found to cause the most trouble is where work is prioritized for improvement;
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents;
- Perform troubleshoot and analysis for finding the root cause of issues; implement the fix.
- Define, monitor and ensure specific KPI both technical (i.e. latency) and process related (i.e. time to ack a ticket) inside the team
- Define, monitor and maintain in the agreed values the “error budget” parameter (amount of downtime or lowered performance)
- Perform On-call activity
- Manage and improve the Continuous Deployment/Continuous Integration pipelines/process for applications:
- Manage lifecycle and release management processes for all apps
- Responsible for the continuous delivery process to build, deploy, and promote applications
- Ensure apps have automated functional tests that are used by the continuous delivery process to determine successful deployment and operation of applications
- Ensure monitoring of applications is configured and have rules / alerts for routine and exceptional application conditions
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities for:
- Requirements definition
- Technical solution definition
- Acceptance strategy
- Operational testing
- Implementation of automation/monitoring mechanisms
What you need:
- IT-related background (Bachelor’s degree or higher).
- At least 3 years of experience in application administration area, with a proven understanding of applications at a functional and technical level
- Operating systems: Linux (command line and shell scripting, debug and troubleshooting processes, package installations, mounts, LVM, task automation)
- Relevant knowledge of:
- Ability to diagnose application issues (reviewing applications logs, reviewing server stats, etc.)
- Application Servers: WeblogicServer, Jboss, Tomcat, SpringBoot
- WebServers: Apache, Nginx
- WebServices: API REST, SOAP, WSDL endpoints
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Repositories: Nexus, Artifactory, Git
- Traffic load balancers: F5 BigIP or other traffic management solution
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing, etc.)
- Relevant experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity procedures and processes
- English and Romanian verbal and written skills
- Represents a plus if you have experience with:
- Middleware: Redis, Kafka, Heka, Grafana, Prometheus, Rundeck
- ELK Stack: Logstash, ElasticSearch, Filebeat, Kibana etc.
- Monitoring tools: CheckMK, Nagios, Zabbix etc.
- Container management: Rancher, Kubernetes
- Scripting: shell, python etc.
- Contact Center technologies: Genesys, BroadSoft, etc
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for Orange?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit-sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work from Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for ourcandidates; all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Aplică acum Share