All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
Oracle’s Public Cloud Customer Experience Team Oracle's Cloud mission is to bring its leading enterprise technology and business applications software to customers, anywhere in the world, through the Internet.
Oracle Cloud is a broad set of industry-standards based, integrated services that provide customers with subscription-based access to Oracle Infrastructure Services, Oracle Platform Services, Application Services and Social Services, all completely managed, hosted and supported by Oracle. With predictable subscription pricing, Oracle Cloud delivers instant value and productivity for business users, developers and administrators.Oracle’s Cloud Customer Experience Organization is a focused group of Cloud Customer Experience Experts whose mission is to drive successful Oracle Public Cloud utilization and replenishment through the proactive management of all facets of the customer engagement lifecycle. Primary Responsibilities: Reporting into a Regional Manager inside EMEA IaaS/PaaS CEM Hub for Cloud Adoption, the CEM will be responsible to manage a good relationship and drive Cloud Technology Adoption with top customers in Oracle Digital Territory. The CEM will be responsible for customer adoption through successful on-boarding and IaaS/PaaS use case selection, support in implementation and value creation through the entire process. The CEM will be the main point of contact for customer on their Oracle Cloud Journey, to ensure that our customers successfully progress through the adoption process resulting consumption, renewal and expansion of their services. The CEM will collaborate with sales, pre-sales, support and partners to improve the customer’s use of Technology Cloud. This will include problem solving, milestone development and review of implementation plans. Ultimately the success of the role is driving and securing a high level of customer satisfaction and ensuring that consumption of Oracle’s Public Cloud continues in its upward trajectory. The general profile is: Technical Sales Expert. Expanded Responsibilities: • Engage with top ODP accounts in Italy (English and Italian are required). • Is accountable for a successful adoption cycle and product expansion for those customers using MyServices portal - to be achieved within the customer’s contract period.
• The CEM to assist the customer, as required, through on-boarding, use case identification, business case review and renewal of the services. • Create a direct relationship with the customer by regular on-site visits, understand the customer business challenges, objectives and KPI so that they have the best possible customer experience. • Create a customer stakeholder mapping and continuous increase own network within the customer organization. • Ensure that the Cloud knowledge base available to customers is kept updated with best practice, tips and use cases – interface with the knowledge management team. • Provide regular reports on the status of customers going through the adoption cycle. • Facilitate the development of the customer success plan, review and provide feedback to encourage and accelerate adoption. • Serve as the customer’s voice and provide feedback to product management and development organizations. • Leverage the partner network to educate the customer to on new features/services • Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs • Encourage customer success referencing • Partner with internal Oracle stakeholders to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy Experience & Qualifications: • Minimum 5 years activity in IT industry, in sales or business development, preferably with 1 year cloud experience
• Proven track record of proactive problem solving
• An awareness of Cloud architecture, cloud services and cloud implementation methodology.
• Expertise in social media tools and other modern communication methods
• Enthusiasm, energy and ability to engage a customer
• Ability to work in an international team
• Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or hands on Customer Success Manager in the Cloud ecosystem
• Excellent communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication, issue identification and tracking.
• Flexibility, this is a high growth area that requires agility
• Fluent English and Spanish needed for proper coverage of the customers in the respective territory as well as maintain the proper communication with the regional management. Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client. Work with high/medium sized clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Responsible for sharing information across the CEM team via defined methods. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired. Technical background is desired. As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).