Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
If you are passionate about data visualization and storytelling this is a good opportunity for you! Ubisoft E-commerce ecosystem is growing fast, and you'll be part of a team whose role is to support this expansion by providing reliable and consolidated data related to the latest E-commerce features trend in the video games industry.
You will have a strong contribution to the definition of dashboards for mass consumption within Ubisoft. You will actively support the business teams by providing data visualization which would tell the story of E-commerce KPIs. Attention to details and eagerness to learn will be the key of good collaboration with team members and internal business partners.
What youll do
- Coordinate with business partners and scrum team to gather functional and technical requirements for new dashboards or updates of existing ones.
- Propose mock-ups of dashboards to validate a common understanding of business needs.
- Develop dashboards according to agreed mock-ups using Tableau /MicroStrategy.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with business and technical members of the team.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure coherence in E-commerce reporting product.
- Contribute to shaping and delivering standard dashboards.
- Identify opportunities to roll out new reports by closing working with business partners.
- Enrich best practice of data visualization and optimization techniques.
- Participate in agile meetings: daily stand-ups, sprint schedules, reviews and demos.
What youll bring as experience
- Experience in BI Reports (3-5 years) : requirements gathering, design and customization, testing, publishing reports . Tableau /MicroStrategy would be a plus.
- A good SQL level and/or Data Warehouse concepts.
- Outstanding data visualization skills.
- Hands-on attitude and capacity to communicate with business partners.
- Fluent English is mandatory, good French is appreciated.
- Familiarity or eagerness to work with agile.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisofts community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoftsteam members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassins Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.