Oracle Consulting enables organizations to engage into cloud transformation journey by implementing enterprise-grade, end-to-end cloud solution across its broad portfolio of business applications, middleware, database, and hardware technologies.
Oracle Consulting is responsible for:
• acquisition of new Cloud customers (in collaboration with License teams)
• innovation in Cloud solutions and implementation methods
• delivery excellence (shortening time to value with 100% successful go lives)
• customer success (customer advocacy for Oracle Cloud)
In order to meet the continuously evolving business needs, Oracle Consulting has implemented an EMEA Graduate program (GenO) that aims to develop graduates to become our next generation of consulting the leaders.
The 2 Year GenO program will provide graduates with intensive foundation training on the Oracle products as well as consulting and soft skills. OC aims to onboard 100+ graduates annually, which means a program size of 200+ graduates.
The graduate program will cover the following key domains: ERP, SCM, EPM, HCM, CX and Project Management. Within the program graduates will be exposed to sales, pre-sales, tech and customer success activities.
As part of the program leadership structure we are searching for 6 Domain Program leaders, one leader for each one of the core consulting app delivery domains. The GenO Program leaders will be responsible for the creation of the program content and thereafter the execution of the program in coordination with local management and the GenO Oracle program.
ERP/SCM/EPM/HCM/CX/PM Domain Graduate Program Leader is going to be responsible for the success of the graduates that will join the EMEA Consulting Graduate Program specializing in defined domain. The role is expected to handle the following day to day aspects:
- Indirectly manages the domain graduates (approximatively 40 per year) team which will be spread across multiple countries in EMEA region.
- Builds and maintains up to date the domain program content in alignment with the products and business evolution.
- Establishes a direct relationship, coaches and supervises graduates throughout the program.
- Organizes regular and onetime events as part of the program, such as: training bootcamps, knowledge sharing sessions, panel presentations etc.
- Delivers training sessions.
- Work with Resource and practice managers to prepare project assignments for the graduates.
- Ensures constant monitoring and reporting of the evolution of the program participants within their domain.
- Collaborates with local managers to build the headcount. Budget and training plans for the in scope participants.
- Works with other domain graduate leaders and with the program leader to deliver the overall expected benefits of the program.
- Coach graduates on how to estimate solution in their domain, using OC RoM and estimation tools.
- Coach graduates to understand available OC IP and how to use it within a project
- Coach and mentor graduates, in collaboration with local manager and buddy on projects and client assignments.
- Facilitate graduate – mentor relationship.
Skills and Qualifications:
As the ideal candidate:
- You have experience in building and delivering training and development plans.
- You have 5-7 years of varied experience in SaaS and/or PaaS solutions relevant to this position ideally including but not limited to solution design, development and delivery, functional and/or technical consulting, business consulting, cloud consulting sales. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred.
- You have good knowledge of the domain you will be leading. In depth understating of business processes and tools and what Cloud ERP/SCM/EPM/HCM/CX project implementations require. Oracle ERP/SCM/EPM/HCM/CX product experience is considered a must.
- You have experience with and knowledge of project management principles, methodologies and tools. You embrace change and understand how to address resistance to change. TCM tools and processes is a must. SCRUM certification is an advantage.
- You are able to influence others to change their perceptions in a positive, creative and respectful way. You use a wide variety of interpersonal styles and approaches to influence others.
- You are able to lead by example and personally model positive values, inclusive behaviors, and work practices. You motivate and inspires others to align their actions with organizational vision and objectives. You understand what motivates different people. Engages and values input from diverse groups.
- You build trust, mutual support and understanding with colleagues. Demonstrate acceptance and respect for others. Values diverse thinking and seeks to understand different perspectives and cultures. Demonstrate value as a team player both within and across teams.
- You freely share knowledge and experiences with colleagues
- You easily build networks and rapport with diverse groups. Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver on shared objectives. Is willing to place team goals before personal goals.
- You act with a sense of urgency and confidence to deliver quality work in a timely manner. Demonstrates attention to detail in all aspects of work. You demonstrate resilience in the face of challenging situations.
- You are an early adopter and champion of new ideas and approaches. You advocate for key change initiatives. Sets an example of agility and adaptability in times of change.
- You adjust to changing work environments. You work efficiently in situations of uncertainty. You demonstrate resilience in times of change and uncertainty.
- You positively influence others to adapt when faced with changing business conditions. You ensure appropriate support for change initiatives. You demonstrate creativity, measured risk-taking actions and entrepreneurial thinking.
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills. Preferably experience publishing vlogs, blogs, research briefs and white papers.
- You have excellent language skills and are fluent in English
- You have a graduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Some ability and willingness to travel is also a requirement (as much as 25% of the time - primarily within EMEA).
Hiring Process Description
Successful applicants will experience the following process:
An initial phone interview with an Oracle Recruiter to confirm position description, validate basic requirement and fit, and assess the applicant’s interest to move forward.
Two structured virtual video interviews, the first with the position hiring manager and the second with one of their peers.
An onsite face to face or virtual panel interview at Oracle offices to include a previously prepared candidate presentation.
As part of Oracle’s employment process, prior to an offer being made candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
What we offer:
We have a highly collaborative and supportive culture.
Our salaries are competitive with an excellent benefits package.
Whatever your background, we want you to succeed. We offer a comprehensive induction program, an on-going training program, and excellent career opportunities.
Learn more about Oracle http://oracle.com/us/corporate
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Consulting organization, you are responsible for ensuring that a quality, integrated software solution is delivered in a timely manner, at budget, and to our client*s satisfaction. This involves working closely with the client to understand and manage their expectations, as well as working closely with Oracle and third-party vendors to ensure delivery.
Provide engagement delivery services both as an individual and as a team member. Services include identifying needs, developing, influencing and implementing proposals. Able to lead, support and participate on project teams. Able to use Oracle selling and negotiation techniques and tools.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs. A BS or BA in related fields. 7-9 years overall experience in functional or technical role. Three years experience in multi-dimensional issue resolution. Project management experience. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Assignments have been progressively more responsible. Willing to travel regionally with some national/international travel.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
:Hungary, Finland, Denmark, Slovenia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Czech Republic, Italy, Croatia, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Russian Federation, Belgium, Egypt, Poland, Norway, France, Austria, Kenya, Nigeria, Slovakia, Ireland, United Kingdom, Serbia
:Regular Employee Hire