If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A (code) mark on a product used by millions of people! This is your area: You will be part of the Foundation Services Area which is responsible to design, architect, develop and deliver core engineering solutions. These solutions will enable other teams in Mambu to create products for our customers that are based on solid, well tested, standardized services and they are anchored into the future. Three teams compose the Foundation Services Area:- Manage the banking accounts and their transactions in a highly performant manner- Ensure end-to-end financial services by providing timely, accurate and clear accounting reports- Build a composable product engine concept, which allows customers and developers to easily create banking products
How you contribute
- Build a Product Area that has a clear mission, principles, goals that are aligned to the tribe direction and everyone from the area is onboard with them
- Ensure on-time delivery of services as per customer needs, by working closely with stakeholders to define area delivery roadmap
- Ensure capabilities owned by the area, match the highest quality and operability standards
- Make sure all teams evolve by adopting modern practices to achieve their goals: pair programming, test-driven development, continuous delivery etc.
- Create a great working environment that enables high autonomy, high alignment and streamlined product engineering process
- Support the area to continuously grow, and create a career path
- Ensure the area is equipped with the right people, skills to autonomously and successfully deliver on the roadmap and capabilities backlogs
What you’re bringing to the table
- Background in engineering, and 8+ years of experience in a leadership role, with impact across multiple teams
- Strong leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency and achieving goals
- Solid hands on background in software engineering and operations that enables a smooth streamlined process for delivering value
- Ability to identify roles for accomplishing needs, defining talent acquisition practices, hiring plans and acting on it
You’re more than your job description
- You can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You love working in a team, understanding people's ambitions, aligning them to organization needs and offering ongoing constant guidance and feedback
- You’re driven by curiosity, act as a coach and look to get the best out of people
- We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5! As a member of the Iasi team, you will have access to: - Private health insurance - Wellbeing: therapeutic massage, sports package, eye glasses budget, standup desk - Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass - Monthly meal tickets Ticket gifts for: Easter and Christmas - In the office: fruits, coffee, tea, sweets and many others - Fruits delivered at home monthly and desk acquisition for home office during the pandemic - Training & development personal budget #LI-SG1As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.