SIG is one of the world's leading solution providers for the food and beverage industry in the carton packaging and filling technology sector. We are proud of the competence and experience of our more than 5,000 employees worldwide, which enable us to respond quickly and effectively to local customer needs.
We’re looking for a new member in our local finance team. Get ready to play an active role in ensuring accurate, timely process and delivery of Financial Planning & Analysis related processes.
Key job responsibilities:
- Prepare analysis and reports for top-management
- Coordination of mid-term planning, budget and forecast processes on group level
- Ad-hoc analysis, based on top-management requirements
- Create, maintain and further develop standard reporting templates
- Drive and support projects to further develop our processes, systems and reports
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or economics
- Experience in data analysis and reconciliation
- Broader understanding of financial statements; knowledge of consolidated financial statements is a plus
- Experience in managing/participating in regular finance processes (month-end close, forecasts, budgets)
- Experience in preparation of reports for internal stakeholders
- Advanced MS Office knowledge - experience in reporting software is a plus (e.g. Cognos)
- Fluency in English
- Quality orientation and reliability
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Eagerness to learn, drive continuous improvement
- Motivation and passion
- Teamwork and communication in an international environment
- Organizational talent and planning skills
- Flexibility, problem solving skills, autonomous
With SIG Combibloc you enter into a new and challenging work experience. You are part of a big international network with sustainable growth acting in a local team. Personal development opportunities, interaction with others across boundaries and ownership of results are key pillars of your day-to-day success. Jointly with your colleagues you start up a multifunctional Service business with complex roles and the mission to continuously improve newly established processes.
You are part of a globally successful international company which is one of the best in its industry. A varied and interesting field of work in a highly motivated and dynamic team, personal development opportunities, interaction with others across boundaries and ownership of results are key pillars of your day-to-day success.
Please apply via our job portal. We look forward to receiving your online application including resume and certificates. A cover letter is not necessary for us.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy or the staffing process, don't hesitate to contact us under the following contacts.
Get in touch with us.