Discover ING Tech
The focus of ING Tech Romania (established in 2015 as a global hub for technology) has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING countries.
Currently, ING Tech Romania provides approximately 100 services to more than 18 countries and units. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit.
Now, in 2020, our fast growing organisation gathers more than 1000 high-performing engineers that work together in global tribes.
What is SME ?
SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) is an ING Group Initiative which is targeting the digital transformation of our Business Banking at group level. The aim is to provide a foundation for global development of solutions and features for Business Banking clients. This will enable us to unlock synergies between countries in the digital transformation and avoid duplication going forward.
- Support for functional analysts;
- Workload estimations during the planning sessions;
- Advice, appraisal and code review;
- Pooling and sharing of knowledge on new applications and technologies used;
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments);
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
- Programming new applications and making changes in the existing ones;
- Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developments, together with the parties involved;
- Create release documents to support the deployments and the software after release;
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are compliant to the specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting them for architectural review.
What you bring to the team
- University/Master degree in Information Technology;
- Working experience with WebComponents (e.g.: Polymer);
- Working experience with web testing frameworks (e.g.: Mocha, Selenium);
- Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs are working;
- Experience with build tools like Grunt and Gulp;
- You are experienced in continuous deployment and continuous integration;
- Experience with AngularJS and ReactJS is a plus;
- Experience of working in a cross-functional, Agile team.