Frontend Developer with Angular
Nagarro helps clientstransform, adapt, and build new ways into the future through anentrepreneurial, agile, and caring mindset. We excel at digital productengineering and deliver on our promise of thinking breakthroughs. Today, we are8,400+ experts across 25 countries, forming a Nation of Nagarrians, ready tohelp our customers succeed.
At Nagarro, you can look forward toa work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be givenopportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, whilecollaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment herehelps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code.There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgradation to accelerateyour professional and personal development.
WHAT MAKESYOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE?
- Relevantexpertise in Angular 8, Cypress, TypeScript, REST, Node JS
- Experiencewith the Microsoft Technology Stack: .NET, C#, Web Api or with Java 8 is anadvantage
- Experiencewith MongoDB / MS SQL / Oracle is an advantage
- Experiencewith version control (TFS, GIT)
- Experiencewith service-oriented, multi-tier Architecture and implementation of scalable,high-performing applications.
- Experiencewith working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Leverageexperience and judgment to resolve technical issues and to plan and accomplishgoals related to the overall success of the projects and apply a wide degree ofcreativity and latitude in disseminating tasks to team for execution
- Useestablished technologies and guidelines including but not limited to latestversions of Angular Design, code, and test software applications
- Enhanceexisting systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan,and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Investigateand stay up to date with new technologies
- Havethe ability to work with diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams toaccomplish the larger mission
- Participatesin active manner to all application’s life cycle following the projectdevelopment methodology
- Communicateefficient with the team and project manager/delivery manager upon the tasks
- Havethe ability to work independently and on multiple tasks/initiatives
- Commitmentto high quality and good practices and standards, including object-orientedanalysis and design using common design patterns, code refactoring anddocumentation
- Strongcritical thinking, systems analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Abilityand willingness to quickly learn new concepts/technologies
WHAT AREYOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writingand reviewing great quality code
- TheFrontend Developer is responsible for the design, development, andimplementation of applications, solutions, and capabilities for clients and is involvedin requirements analysis and estimations, design, implementation, and solutiondeployment
- Understandingfunctional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client’s needs in thecontext of the project
- Maintainexisting software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Envisioningthe overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements,and being able to define technologies, patterns, and frameworks to realize it
- Determiningand implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enablingapplication development by coordinating requirements, schedules, andactivities.
- Beingable to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating,understanding, and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task,and being able to justify it
- Addressingissues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with amindset of continuous improvement
- Givingconstructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations
- Helping theteam in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs