• Passionate about the Internet and has a ‘hands-on' approach for delivering project results;
• Experience in using social networking platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn;
• 2+ years of advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Products: i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash preferred;
• Experience with HTML & CSS preferred;
• 2+ years of experience as a member of a Graphic Design/Web design team preferred.
• Excellent English skills;
• Attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
• Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work;
• Strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard and on time.
• Work with marketing manager in order to develop the visual brand / identity;
• Design advertisements and advertising materials respecting the corporate design guidelines (templates, ads, images, site icons, document covers etc.);
• Design marketing communication materials for social media, website, printing materials, and PowerPoint presentations;
• Contribute to the Email marketing campaigns through creation of email templates and newsletters;
• Conceptualize and produce websites’ creative content (photos, brochures, banners, etc.);
• Visually optimize content on web site landing pages (web design layout);
• Maintain ads, banners and email campaigns updated in accordance to the new offers;
• Support sales and internal departments concerning graphic and design projects;
• Develop graphic animations and edit digital videos using different software.
Graphic Designer in Sibiu
Datele de contact vor fi vizibile dupa ce veti aplica!