- Installing a suite of java applications on WebSphere Application Server 9 / WebLogic (and sql scripts on database side) on UAT environments (AIX, Linux) based on supplied documentation;
- Microservices to be installed & configured on OpenShift platform (Docker based). Tools to be used revolve around manual installation but also using Jenkins defined pipelines (CD – continuous deployment);
- To a smaller degree there are also some ETL (Informatica PowerCenter) flows to be installed/run and some applications to be deployed/installed on Windows Servers;
- Dialog with developers regarding the received applications & operational team as support for application production installation;
- Support on UAT environments (on technical matters) for testers;
- Tools: WAS (WebSphere) console, WebLogic console, Unix-like scripts (ksh, bash), Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory.
Previous experience (not at administrative level) with one of the following:
- WebSphere Application Server ;
- Microservices installation/configuration on OpenShift/Docker;
- ETL (Informatica Power Center) -> previous experience with an ETL tool is nice-to-have but not required.