Your day to day:
The availability of critical IoT services, as well as offering a swift and reliable resolution to ongoing incidents will be your primary accountability. You will be part of a team where we value and offer respect, celebrate success, recognize Performance and assure work-life balance. Collaboration and customer obsession are part of our DNA. This is your chance to operate the latest technologies in IT and use your analytical thinking to understand how the service works and your creativity to improve it for an awesome customer experience.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- To proactively detect and resolve possible service affecting application issues.
- To manage and resolve a high proportion of incidents without vendor intervention.
- To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests
- To identify automation opportunities and implement maintainable solutions to address them.
- To assist in building reliable knowledge and skills throughout the team.
- To be actively involved in the project decision making and agree upon measurable and realistic timelines for deliverable tasks.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency, both written and spoken (C1-C2)
- Good understanding of ITIL, DevOps & Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of public cloud platforms, with emphasis on AWS core services
- Solid understanding of Unix based OS
- Experience working with databases, either with SQL / NoSQL implementations
- Good understanding of HTTP(S) communications, with emphasis on WEB services (SOAP/REST implementations)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools, such as Centreon, Kibana or Grafana
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you