Requisition ID: 269296
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
IT Business Services Manager
Summary & Role Information:
Nestlé has setup a transformation program called Journey to Cloud (J2C). A cornerstone of this transformation is to consume the entire SAP landscape as SaaS provided by SAP. In order to provide the right level of service, it has been decided to build a new team within ECS. The ECS Nestlé Client Delivery Management will provide an E2E service by combining HEC and CAS portfolio and will work dedicated for Nestlé and will operate the entire Nestlé SAP landscape with more than 80 productive systems and several of the largest HANA-based systems (e.g. 2x24TB ERP scale-out).
Within the CDM organization we set up the Technical Service Management (TSM) team that will be responsible to operate the environments on all levels. Our services will be provided 7x24 out of three locations – Bangalore, Bucharest and Mexico City, based on a Follow the Sun principle. To orchestrate and lead those local teams, we’re looking for experienced Service Managers in every location.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Rampup the team from currently 10 up top 30 members per location
- Design and build a team structure to ensure excellent service delivery for L1-L3 level services
- Align with your counterpart in the other locations to enable smooth handover between locations
- Ensure seamless integration and collaboration with SME/L4 experts in the organization and other global service teams
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management
- Strong background in SAP technology and products – especially profound knowledge in SAP NetWeaver Administration and Operations and cross-dependencies like integration
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate and de-escalate Issues
- Excellent Customer Service Attitude
- Ability to work effectively in international and virtual teams and get work done smoothly from multiple teams in ECS
- Capacity to continuously acquire new knowledge in an independent, proactive way
- Experience in working with cross-cultural teams or individuals
- Proven records in building and leading teams in a service organisation, 10yrs+ experience
About the team / Brand / Line of Business:
Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) is part of the Product Engineering board area and consists of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and Cloud Application Services (CAS). As private cloud managed services provider, HEC Delivery is offering a key aspect in the intelligent business transformation journey of our customers and by joining forces with CAS, we enter a new era of end-to-end service experience for our customers.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Manager, Computer Science, SAP, Cloud, ERP, Management, Technology