The IT Development Authority provides expert knowledge, working in line with the technology roadmap and standards to develop applications / products.The IT Development Authority focusses upon development of programme logic for new applications / products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to Senior IT Development Manager.
* Uses best practice knowledge to support the future capabilities for the IT development function;
* Assists, advises and contributes to developing strategic IT Development standards;
* Works effectively with colleagues through development activities enabling achievement of the IT strategy;
* Contributes to delivery of development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs;
* Resolves application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
* Supports the team for the evaluation of Request for Proposal (RFPs) in project delivery. Ensures solving problems, analysis and interpretation of differing situations in order to identify, search and select the best solution;
* Understands the business needs and provides technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
* Maintains strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
* May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
MicroServices and APIsDigital Experience PlatformsCodingDev OpsSecurityChange and AdaptabilityCloudTesting and EvalutaionSoftware Engineering