We are recruiting for our client, an automotive company from Brasov, a person in the role of IT Manager (n-2) who will be responsible for multiple locations.
It is a middle-sized company which produces premium products for high end customers. It is a long-term type of business because they use a technology always in demand on the automotive market.
You will contribute to business performance, coordinating digitalization projects and cybersecurity procedures. You will also be in charge of 3 location plants, managing the IT Infrastructure and IT team.
It’s the role for you if you see IT function as a Business Partner, if you have experience working with international teams, if you like manufacturing business dynamic and feel comfortable to diagnose an IT system status and conduct the upgrade of IT processes within a given budget (digitalization, Industry 4.0, cybersecurity and ethical hacking). It could sound overwhelming, but your job is to take ‘it gradually, priority based and diplomatic.’
Romania is a key location for the Group.
- The plans for the IT area of the company (it’s an upgrade phase)
- The exposure you will get (plans are higher than presented within this announcement)
- Salary package within the market range
- Annual Bonus (in accordance with the target achievement)
- Meal vouchers
- Easter, Christmas bonuses (gift -vouchers)
- Private health insurance
- Canteen subvention
- Home-office allowed 1-2 days per week
- Infrastructure for home-office
- Your profile:
You are a person who has international experience with IT project implementation and also experience working with Windows & Linux servers, security, virtualization, data centre infrastructure, backup, disaster recovery and storage.
- Bachelor degree, Information Technology or other related
- Min. 5 year experience in automotive industry or automation
- Min. 5 year leadership experience
- Ability to plan and implement IT projects
- International mindset, proactive, good team player and an effective communicator
- Experience with project management and resources allocation
- SAP knowledge
- GDPR and ISO 27001 knowhow represents it’s an advantage
- English advanced is a must (German is an advantage);
- You will be in contact with all departments and HQ for IT projects and activities
- You will be involved in digitalization projects
- You will be responsible for cybersecurity procedures
- You will be in charge of financial and budgeting workload
- You will be responsible for the relation with external suppliers or contractors (hardware, software, IT&C services providers)