Discover ING Tech
The focus of ING Tech Romania (established in 2015 as a global hub for technology) has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING countries.
Currently, ING Tech Romania provides approximately 100 services to more than 20 countries and units. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit.
Now, in 2021, our fast-growing organization gathers more than 1000 high-performing employees that work together in global tribes.
You will be part of a high performing team, built on ING Tech around Network and Core Tribe, with a long-term objective of delivering according to Agile methodology important and interesting features (like MCE redesign, new products, new branches), but also of operating and maintaining MCE service.
WSB ENC MCE payments squad is responsible for solutions related to input of manually captured payments and other types of transactions (implemented in Manual Channel Engine - user-centric application) for our customers from ING word (Europe, Asia).
Your primary mission is to help the MCE DevOps squad to implement IT Controls and to prove the controls are implemented effectively:
- Ensure we are in control of our risk appetite.
- You have to define and document adequate risk processes and collect the evidence that we follow them. Next to this you have to make sure that the different risk parties (1st line, 2nd line and 3rd line) agree with the evidence.
- Responsible for developing and editing documents and reports in the English language as per operations and project management requirements and specifications including.
- Write the risk documentation
- Provide documentation support to the technical team
- Interface with developers and operation engineers to define the specifications
- Understand the need for security and apply it using the existing security framework
- Show proactivity and flexibility, come up with plans of action and adapt approaches if necessary.
- Understand the corporate climate and culture and act as an ambassador
What you bring to the team
- On average 2-3 years of experience in either IT Governance or IT risk/ IT Control implementation
- Technical background (preferably, a graduate of a technical form of higher education)
- Ability to understand the risk processes in an IT environment
- Hands-on and pro-active delivery attitude
- Being able to overcome resistance, work in short sprints, work closely with diverse teams
- Able to make clear and convincing statements on the risk based
- Preferably experience with Agile working
- Project management experience is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is mandatory
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working schedule, which usually includes two days of WFH, but we can adapt to any situation, we work fully remote for the moment;
- Extra vacation days, depending on your entire working experience;
- We encourage personal and professional development, so we invest in your learning by putting at your disposal a budget for trainings, workshops and certifications;
- Because everybody is working from home and we really understand that is not always easy, we have built an online well-being programme that can help you manage this stressful period;
- We also have cool communities and your colleagues will help you to integrate fast;
- We support each other, and we share our work and passions on an online Tech Neighbourhood;
- A relaxing environment will be awaiting for you back at the office, with a flexible desk policy that allows you to work from an office desk, but also from a couch or from the terrace;
- And when you will need a break, you can have a tea from Teapigs and/or a coffee from Nespresso which you can enjoy while reading a book from Bookster;
- Even though we work fully remote this does not mean that you can`t enjoy your own monitor and chair from the office at home while our live DJ sets play you chillaxing music.