Marketing si Comunicare
Are you passionate about digital with strong knowledge and proven expertise in retail banking? If your answer is YES, then you might be just the person we are looking for!
Take a look at the job opportunity that we are currently hiring for, apply and let's meet for an #OnlineInterview!
What we're looking for
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Product Management who will lead the lending product development cycle from conceptualization, development to go-to-market.
- Be responsible for end-to-end product launch activities to ensure timely and successful rollout;
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders to ensure technology infrastructure and operational processes are able to support a continuously growing lending business.
What you'll be doing
You will be leading our bancassurance strategy and development for mobile app and website together with our colleagues from Marketing, IT and Customer Experience units.
Here are some of the activities that the new Loans Product Manager will have
- Defining the Retail Personal Loan strategy in accordance with the OM policy and guidelines
- Ensuring that all local procedures are in line with local and group regulations;
- Representing the organisation in relationship with third parties according to the general principles valid in Orange Money
- Managing, organizing and ensuring the functionality of the Personal Loan Product in an efficient manner through elaborating the business development strategy
- Identifying the opportunities in the market, technologies requirements in order to maximize the overall product profits
- Monitoring on a monthly basis the achievement of performance vs. plan;
- Establishing the inter-departmental objectives in line with the product strategy and the Orange Money planning
- Defining features into detailed user stories: design, prioritize, accurately estimate and then deliver user story development on time.
- Updating the product backlog daily
- Performing analysis: on backlog or other tooling analysis to enable optimal decision making
- Defining performance indicators to assess the product value and progress
- Working closely with engineering and other internal teams for on-time delivery of relevant features.
- Answering daily questions from the squads and communicate progress or escalate risks/ dependencies to intern teams.
What you need to know/have
Ideally, you have...
- 3+years of experience in retail lending activity within product management / risk / sales areas / business intelligence
- 5+ years of experience in bancassurance, retail banking, fintech/start-up and/or consulting experience in a digital retail/insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment ( this would definitely be a plus! )
...and you are...
- Highly customer orientated with proven experience in executing large impactful projects
- Solutions driven and results orientated: deep analytical, problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- An empathetic team player
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results
& the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as
& Life insurance
for you - facilities for your family, too;
& Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also
[because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones
& devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings,
Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support
- & more!
& work for a #TopEmployer company.
You could be part of an organization
where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional
and let’s have a remote-talk.
Orange, you can .