We are looking for a mid .Net Core developer for multiple applications. Our client’s products are meal, fuel or vacation cards available in 46 countries using 50 different apps. You should be able to juggle from 2 to 4-5 components of a larger ecosystem and to switch depending on client needs.
Our client purpose is to integrate smaller eComponents into the existing applications to reduce the maintenance and offer better client support.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET Core with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
• Test and deploy applications and systems.
• Revise, debug and refactor code to improve existing software.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3-5 years proven experience as a .NET Developer.
• Familiarity with .NetCore (latest version), MVC, Entity, Xamarin.
• Other tools or methodologies used:
- Rest API/RAML/Open API (Swagger),
- TestFramework: NUnit, Visual Studio, automated tests, Git Design pattern,
- Qualitycheck: SonarCube.
• Agile methodology, using task estimation.
• Pre-analysis skills to clarify the user stories & good level of communication expected.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.