Delbridge Solutions is growing!
Delbridge Solutions is one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. With offices in Toronto, USA, and Europe, we provide world-class software solutions for Budgeting, Forecasting, Reporting, Business Intelligence, and Sales Performance Management. Majority of our clients are Fortune 1000 companies and trust Delbridge Solutions as a partner to support their business processes.
We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and ambitious individuals who share our passion for growth!
Who you are:
You are an experienced Oracle Developer looking to move out of the shadows and into a highly visible role working on exciting platforms. You want an opportunity to grow your technical expertise by learning new technologies. You want to be recognized for your innovation and your insights. As a client-focused, technologically-astute problem solver, you are ready to join a rapidly scaling mid-sized company that is effectively carving out their share of the market. You are ambitious, and you want to join a company that is ready to invest in you the way you invest in them.
You want to:
Be recognized. You want to move up the ranks quickly. You want your achievements to be applauded and appreciated.
Be an innovator. You want to bring your ideas to the table and see them implemented.
Be a leader. You want to customize smart solutions and work in partnership with our clients. You want to mentor junior team members.
What you will be doing as our Oracle Developer:
- Communicate. You will provide regular status updates to the Technical/Project Lead and the client. You will create documentation and participate in project meetings.
- Drive implementation. You will be a primary resource and developer through the full lifecycle of the solution. You will:
- Gather technical requirements in partnership with the Project Lead.
- Design an innovative solution using best practices and customizing for the client’s specific needs.
- Make the granular design decisions around acquiring and loading data.
- Be a hands-on SME advising, implementing, testing and training.
- Collaborate. You will work closely with internal and external contacts to ensure we are delivering a customized solution to specification.
- Mentor. You will support and mentor the junior team members.
What you will bring to the team and Delbridge Solutions:
- Good oral and written knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite in general and Excel in particular
- Project implementation expertise. You have al least 3-4 years implementing enterprise applications preferably in a developer role for some of that time.
The technical skills.
- You have 3-4 years of experience reading and writing intermediate to advanced Oracle SQL and PL/SQL code, and perform SQL tuning (ideally working with large tables, data warehousing environment)
- You are proficient with SQL development using ANSI-92 syntax, TOAD or SQL Developer.
- You have 3+ years working with Oracle 11g/12c database features and database objects.
- Hands on experience on Java at an intermediate level
- It would be nice to add more knowledge to our Essbase or Oracle BI expertise.
- It would be a plus if you have worked with SPM/CPM solutions.
Why Delbridge Solutions:
As Delbridge Solutions grows, our leadership team is focused on:
- Fostering a collaborative environment because we believe that everyone here has a valuable contribution to make, that together we can develop a deeper understanding of our position in the market and the needs of our clients.
- Recognizing our people through quarterly rewards, performance bonuses and accelerated career paths. Whether you want to move up in Professional Services, across to Project Management, or Solution Architect, Delbridge Solutions wants to give you the chance to prove yourself - and we will recognize and rewards your efforts.
If you want to join a fast-growing company that pivots based on market demand, Delbridge Solutions would love to start a conversation and learn more about you.
Delbridge Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR