Gameloft Compliance Specialists ensure that Sony PlayStation standards are respected and correctly implemented in the games they are testing. You will collaborate closely with Production teams, technical support teams and other QA specialists.
Validating games for successful submission on the first try will be your measure of effectiveness.
- Main hands-on QA point of contact for PlayStation-related topics on assigned titles
- Autonomously test and report bugs on all Sony TRCs and other requirements as applicable
- Ensure bugs have the right level of logical and technical detail (no need for information requests from game developers)
- Stay informed on the latest Sony PlayStation technical developments and requirements updates
- Proactively find ways to share your knowledge inside the QA department
- Stay in touch with stakeholders to unblock any PlayStation topic as needed
- Prepare and send Compliance QA reports, validating the title for Sony PlayStation submission
- Thorough know-how of all Sony PlayStation requirements
- Thorough know-how of testing methodologies and bugs lifecycle
- Minimum 1 year of PlayStation Compliance QA testing experience
- Shipped at least 1 game on console as Sony Compliance Specialist or Certification Tester
- Hands on experience with the Sony submission process
- Technical and process platform-specific knowledge (Console SDK, TRC, DevNet, Target Manager, Neighborhood, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts
- Familiar with the video game development process and environment
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with bug tracking and documentation tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to quickly adapt or research new technologies
- Be a team player, while having great work ethics
- Sharp observation and analytical skills with a proactive mindset
- Fully autonomous
- Passion for video games
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
Join our survey
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.