- Defines, implements and monitors the system for following the quality of production processes and ensuring the following actions:
- Performing inspections and verifications on the processing and assembly processes;
- Ensuring the production processes requirements from a quality perspective meet all the norms associated with them;
- Daily registration of quality indicators specific to production processes;
- Performing internal process and product audits as well as defining and implementing action plans associated with audits;
- Periodic review and updating of the process capabilities database and the performance of the initial capabilities for new processes or products;
- Blocking deliveries for products that do not meet the specifications of the control plan;
- Supervision of internal approvals for processing and assembly processes;
- Offering training to operators, process quality inspectors and production technicians in the quality area;
- Recording the traceability and flow of non-compliant parts in the process, including scrap monitoring;
- Elaboration of derogation requests on process and product quality line;
- Defines, implements and monitors action plans and projects for continuous improvement of quality indicators;
- Prepares client audits and internal process and system audits at the department level;
- Defines, implements and monitors the corrective action plans resulting from the non-conformities identified during the client, system and process audits at department level;
- Conducts analyzes to identify the causes that generated internal quality incidents or complaints from customers and communicates the analysis report within the VNT / GT-CD Production department;
- Participates in the elaboration of the internal homologation documentation of the processes according to the homologation procedure;
- Participates in the elaboration, updating and validation of process FMEAs;
- Ensures the display of the daily, weekly and monthly quality results on the general panels;
- Ensures the planning and implementation of mandatory quality training for directly productive staff.
- Higher technical education;
- Minimum basic level SSM inspector course (40 h);
- Green Belt certification (advantage);
- Internal auditor certification in the quality system, according to ISO 19011 requirements.
- At least two years in a similar position
- Knowledge of assembly and operation of turbochargers and components of turbochargers, assembly and processing processes;
- Knowledge of English;
- PC operating knowledge (Office, Minitab, database programming).
- Coordination and organization skills, autonomy, initiative, ability to react quickly, result orientation, relationship skills.
- International, fast-paced environment with respect for people
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Professional development & growth