All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
We need QA automation engineers to find problems and to improve the quality and reliability of solutions delivered to employees. You will be developing automated testing solutions for Mac and Windows to ensure applications and services are ready for employees to use. You will develop and enhance organizational standards for quality and employees’ requirements for functionality. This role will benefit from someone already capable of developing automation routines to ensure consistent, repeatable results.
You will work with a global team in Oracle IT Endpoint Engineering delivering solutions that are used on endpoint device relied upon by every employee in the Company so that they can do their job and deliver solutions to our customers.
- Develop automation to complete testing and validation
- Be an advocate for our employees by finding problems before they do
- Verify bug fixes, test for functionality and report on the user experience
- Document all processes and procedures, test plans and outcomes.
- Develop data collection systems that optimize efficiency and data quality
- Analyze testing data sets for patterns or trends to optimize processes testing capabilities
What We Require
- Knowledge and experience of software testing methodologies on Windows and/or macOS
- Demonstrable experience of automation testing using tools such as Ranorex, WebDriver, AutoIt, Selenium
- Experience with Jenkins and continuous integration
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues quickly
- Create and maintain test plans, processes, and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective working independently and as a team player with great interpersonal skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for our production infrastructure, including the servers and services which support our growing client base as well as designing and implementing highly scalable environments. This Engineer works with other teams in the organization and provides infrastructure solutions for their needs. Understands client systems and applications, networking, infrastructure, data centers, web tools and technologies, databases and Cloud, Big Data, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and more.
Design new scalable solutions for fast changing infrastructure environment with complex needs in fields like: configuration deployments, monitoring, and logging. Perform deep drill down analysis into performance bottlenecks and provide necessary fixes. Bring in new ideas, change, evolve, improve and simplify the production infrastructure. Work closely with our development and research teams and provide customer friendly solutions and support. Responsible for working on the design, development, and/or deployment of enterprise supporting systems.
BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Suggested majors include Computer Science or Mathematics. Working knowledge of software development tools, methodologies, and programming languages. Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large scale solutions, business process architecture, application system design, and implementation. Design and implementation of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions using a variety of cloud platform services. Highly technical and analytical, possessing significant implementation and operations experience. Identifies solutions in experience of application or server architecture and networking. A minimum of 5+ years experience in application or server architecture and networking or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job :Product Development