Things you should bring along / Qualifications:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• Knowledge of and experience in providing world class Customer Service,
• Team worker,
• Solution oriented and flexible,
• Good English knowledge.
• University degree is considered a plus,
• Experience in a similar position, at least 1 year;
Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful team based in Timisoara.
We are currently looking for Superviser (m/f)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Displays, demonstrates and sales products
• Establishes and provides solutions for Customer requirements
• Ensures that all new(old) products are professionally introduced, presented and sold
• Recognizes opportunity to up sell the customers during their experience in the store
• Analysis the feedback from the sales together with the team
• Receives the products according to the instructions of the supervisor and according to the internal Policy of the store
• Maintains a clean, professional environment during working hours, but also for the Customers
You will be working in a retail environment and will be expected to help customers with all their shopping requirements. Our Supervisor work in an extremely fast-paced sector and you can expect every single working day to be completely different. Unlike those who work behind desks or sit in office meetings, you will be at the front line helping customers directly. You will be expected to have an outgoing personality and possess excellent knowledge of the company’s products and services. It may also be necessary to have a good working knowledge of computer systems and other machines relevant to the role.
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere.