Who We Are?
Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Looking to make an impact? Join us and make a difference.
Learn more about us by visiting zimmerbiomet.com
What You Can Expect
Responsible for attaining sales goals and objectives through the creation and execution of a sales plan in the assigned area. This position will drive sales growth through communication and in-person interactions with current and prospective customers regarding Zimmer products. This position may mentor/lead other less experienced sales team members.
How You Create Impact
▪ Builds strong relationships with key surgeons in the given area, while able to cover orthopedic procedures with clinical proficiency and business acumen.
▪ Builds and implements a sales plan for the assigned area, manages and tracks customer sales activity and prospective customer initiatives, achieves sales targets, reports on sales progress and competitor and customer activities to sales leader, and utilizes the surgery management system to ensure flawless execution of product delivery to the customer.
▪ Plans, coordinates and executes local educational and sales events, with the support of other internal resources, intended to augment the business and help to deliver assigned sales goals.
▪ Supports referral network of key surgeons and works with key surgeons to educate referrals on Zimmer products.
▪ Strictly adheres to all laws and Zimmer policies and SOPs regarding the interaction with HCP’s (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions".
What Will Make You Stand Out
▪ In-depth understanding of customers and their requirements.
▪ Ability to mentor others based on proven sales track record with customers.
▪ Ability to become technically proficient with the complete portfolio of products.
▪ Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence others.
▪ Willing and capable of carrying weights up to 50 pounds, independently.
What Will Make You Successful
▪ Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 4 years’ proven experience in orthopedic sales, or a minimum of 8
years’ proven sales experience in the medical device industry.
▪ Proficiency in English and Romanian is required
▪ Up to 80 %
What Is It Like To Work at Zimmer Biomet
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
Zimmer Biomet offers You an exciting opportunity with excellent career prospects in a Fast-growing International Business, and a Competitive Remuneration Package