Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Programming experience: PL/SQL / Java / Python
- Business intelligence and/or data management experience
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with source code management tools like Git
- Working knowledge of multiple operating systems, including Windows and UNIX.
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SAS Architecture, SAS Platform or SAS Solutions
- SAS software implementation experience
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment
- Prepare and manipulate structured and unstructured data for data discovery and mining from multiple disparate data sources
- Customer implementations based on technical requirements
- Developing enhancements to SAS products in collaboration with product teams
- Collaborating with product test teams regarding performance testing and deployment
- Design, write, and revise program language code
- Data quality – improve and monitor the health and value of data for confidently fuel operations, compliance and analytics initiatives.
- Data integration - Embed data quality into extract, transform and load activities from multiple sources
- Perform ETL on multiple disparate data sources
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.