The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited at:
1.Active participation in the development of assigned projects:
• Provide regulatory advice for developing and producing the required product for the targeted countries within the defined timelines and quality standards.
• API: assess from a regulatory perspective the regulatory and technical documentation of the potential and selected source(s) (Technical Data Packages, Drug Master Files and Certificates of Suitability).
• API and excipients: provide regulatory support to the R&D team and/or QC for creating or amending and justifying the development/production and registration specifications in line with current regulatory requirements for the targeted countries;
2.Achieve and maintain marketing authorizations in target countries, the main tasks being:
• Collect, evaluate and criticize data for inclusion in marketing authorization dossiers;
• Compile dossiers (Module 3 and corresponding QOS) for presentation to regulatory authorities or clients, taking all necessary measures to ensure that dossiers meet relevant, current requirements while not being overly restrictive.
• Respond to queries (from regulatory authorities or clients) concerning dossiers
• Keep the dossier master files (Module 3 and corresponding QOS) fully up to date during registration procedures and as a consequence of a variation or of a site transfer.
3.Contribute to regulatory life-cycle management by:
• Actively participate in the change control system and variation process
• Perform the task for regulatory change control evaluation: inform the US/CA/JP/LATAM and other regions, as applicable;
• Contribute to Technical Data Packages and participating actively in transfer teams as required;
• API: assess from a regulatory perspective the regulatory and technical drug substance documentation in case of second API source or update of Drug Master Files/CEP taking into account the quality of the material and of the documents already approved.
• Provide regulatory support to the Stability unit for designing the stability program for supporting the post-approval change.
• Prepare the variation and post-approval change packages and other necessary documents as required by the variation process;
• Respond to queries (from regulatory authorities, Teva internal departments/affiliates or clients) concerning changes;
• Evaluate and advise on the regulatory implications of proposed changes.
4. Annual Report Notification (USA/Canada):
• Collection and delivery of requested documentation to USRA for Annual Report completion according to the reporting date defined.
5. Provide regulatory expertise and support to Teva’s internal departments/affiliates and Medis’ customers on technical and regulatory issues concerning registration or post-approval change documents;
• Ensure that all documents and records pertaining to the CMC Department are archived properly. Keep departmental database or other tracking system up to date;
• University degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry
• Previous work experience in pharmaceutical industry in a similar role is a must
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Master communication (written and verbal) in English
• Organized with good time management skills
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Pro-active and result oriented
• Able to adapt and respond to internal (e.g. priorities) and external (e.g. regulatory environment) change
• Must have an eye for detail and a methodical approach to work
• Responsible and able to work under pressure
• Able to work with sensitive and confidential information
• Computer literacy. Must be experienced in the use of spread sheet and word-processing programs
The offer includes but is not limited at:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Highly professional environment
• International exposure
• Challenging work environment
Sub FunctionMedical Regulatory Affairs
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.