We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, driven professional to lead and guide our multinational team of HR professionals working to meet, and exceed, our clients’ goals at all times. The successful candidate will be a strong leader, have exceptional problem-solving skills, with a positive, results-driven attitude.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze and troubleshoot service delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Oversee daily activities of delivery teams and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Evaluate the performance of team leads and managers and determine training needs.
- Serve as primary contact for customer escalations and concerns, from an operational perspective
- Report service delivery status to internal stakeholders and customers and perform monthly review presentations.
- Proactively identifies recommendations for process improvements in conjunction with the client and internal departments and implements them accordingly
- Helps building a safe work environment, where people feel encouraged to come with suggestions for further improvement
- Communicates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans / objectives and to share best practices
- Ensures proper succession planning is in place
- Participates in the definition of the business strategy along with the clients and the upper managers.
- Drives the overall business unit performance to meet SLAs, adhere to business unit metrics and accomplish account performance.
- Leads innovation and efficiencies of business opportunities, applying processes improvements and/or new systems.
- Drives the management of the employee teams through coaching and developing, addressing people matters, identifying development needs.
- Manages the client day to day relationship ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Generates reports on performance measurement and KPIs in order to facilitate business decisions.
- Responsible for business unit compliance with organizational policies and local regulations.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and execution of the business continuity plan (BCP).
Interested to join us?
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- We are seeking a confident candidate to excel in this challenging role. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed at all times.
5 years’ experience in a similar role in BPO Services
- Experience managing global projects and global teams
- Strong client management and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests.
- Knowledge/understanding of HR BPO across multiple European locations
- Knowledge of Learning Services beneficial but not essential.
- Provides leadership to managers and senior professional staff.
- Adapts and executes functional or departmental business plans and contribute to the development of strategy.
- Requires comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own discipline and knowledge of others.
- Applies in-depth understanding of how own discipline integrates with related areas.
- Impacts the results of own area in the short-term with potential impact on related area.
- Manages multiple related teProactively manages resources (budget/ human/time) to meet department goals.
- Influences others internally and externally, including senior leaders.