Your future team: is focused on complex large applications in production, focused on techniques and monitoring techniques meant to solve common issues and provide clear understanding of alerts and incident root causes as well as balancing out the reliability, scalability and maintainability of the sw products.
How will your new adventure look like:
- Work within an Agile development team and be exposed to coding, testing, delivery and operation
- You will perform high level of automation
- You will increase the productivity of the teams by performing activities such as scalability, availability, observability, reliability, etc.
- You will learn continuously and share your know how with the community
- Minim 1 year working as a SRE
- Experience working with GCP or Azure or AWS or any private cloud
- Familiar with any of the following: Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Postgresql, Kafka, Gitlab or Jenkins
- Aware of tools such as : Grafana, ELK-stack, Prometheus, Datadog or equivalent
- Familiar with networking and web security
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good communication skills and good attention to details
- Solution oriented: experience with challenging situations, handled cases which required fast outcome
- Problem solving mindset and high level of ownership
Why should you join?
- Working with the most updated tech stack
- Access to SRE community
- Access to relevant conference to the SRE community
- Receiving guidance and mentorship from your direct manager including on the public speaking direction
- The team cherishes the personal growth of the peers, either soft or technical, you decide the direction in which you wish to grow.
- Company supports the well-being of the employees by offering a wide range of benefits which cover sport activities, discount and superior pension plans according to your needs.
- You will be part of an agile team, multicultural and working with top notch professionals