Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new insights can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) team is looking for a new college graduate to join as a Software Engineer to help improve our products and services. Adobe Experience Manager is the top tier solution for digital marketing omni-channel content management systems driving a billion-dollar revenue.
As a key member of a small and adaptable team, you design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software services. We believe that, in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives and ideas leads to the creation of better products
What you'll Do
- Work independently and own multiple features of the product
- Transform requirements into architectural and feature specs
- Design and implement key product features, APIs and test suites, according to specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus
- Develop test automation, frameworks and testing suites, to make sure we deliver a high-quality product
- Build and maintain the required infrastructure to support the product in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Integrate AEM with system automation and various cloud platforms
- Perform research on various technologies useful for or required by the project
You will work in a medium-large sized team and will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
We’re seeking candidates to help us design, build and run high traffic, mission-critical services that drive business for the world’s top brands. We are looking for people who are self-starters and who can get results and outcomes.
What you need to succeed
For this job we are searching for people with the skills and knowledge listed below. However, if you are an excellent engineer with deep understanding of the software development process and you are confident you can quickly pick up any of them, we would love to hear from you.
- Education in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field
- Hands on technical leadership experience leading technical projects and setting technical direction.
- Experience in building highly scalable and reliable systems/cloud services.
- Demonstrated expertise working with one or more of the following: Database, Machine Learning, AWS or Azure Cloud Technologies, and Kubernetes.
- Experience architecting and developing distributed systems
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong programming skills
- Strong knowledge of services-oriented architectures (SOA) and server-side technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken
At Adobe , you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized globally on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.