Our partner, a FinTech company, based in Bucharest, operating successfully for the last 2 years on the Romanian market, crisis proof and planning for international expansion, is creating an IT department to bring in-house the core applications, which have so far been externally developed.
We are looking for a Senior Software Architect motivated to combine Project Management with the art of system design and programming.
- constantly develop and improve the application architecture, performance and security;
- build a team around the product;
- prepare the product for international expansion;
- develop complex web-based applications in a team-oriented environment;
- plan and coordinate the entire cycle of the software development projects;
- be responsible for the technical success of the product and for the team coordination;
- contribute to the creation and update of key processes;
- liaise with management.
- 5+ years of experience in software architecture and project management;
- experience with FinTech or financial services applications;
- software development experience in web technologies;
- extensive experience with PHP and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server);
- good understanding of MVC frameworks (Zend Framework, Symfony 2/3, Phalcon) and application architecture patterns;
- nice to have: web services (RESTful / SOAP), JSON, XML, web servers (Apache / Nginx), Linux, communication protocols;
- strong analytical and time management skills;
- people coordination skills;
- responsible and proactive;
- nice to have: technical studies in Computer Science, Automatics, Electronics, or Mathematics;
- verbal and written English skills.
The way we see it, a winning attitude should be flexible and positive, able to adapt to change. Most importantly, you need to work well with people and facilitate clear communication.