The Support Engineer is a critical role in the complex, technical, and escalated support incidents with focus on customer experience related to supporting customer development, deployments and education.
The successful candidate has the knowledge and the customer focus to resolve the most difficult technical customer issues, often through collaboration with other technical specializations; will be a technical resource for the team regarding case reviews, troubleshooting and effective customer interaction and will interface with various levels of management within customers, Partners, and Microsoft.
- Educating and empowering customers to effectively use Azure functionalities.
- Demonstrating critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Developing strategic customer relationships.
- Enjoy teamwork and actively contributing to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
- Maintaining a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
- 2+ years' experience in system development, network operations, software support or IT consulting.
- Solid foundation and background in Microsoft products and technologies.
- Knowledge related to Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure platform, specifically use of Microsoft Azure Backup agent and IaaS VM Backup together with Microsoft Azure Site Recovery and Azure Migration
- Possess deep technical expertise in at least one technical specialty and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshootin