We are the Mechanical Design Team and we are part of the Powertrain Electronic Control business unit.
If you want to test your creativity on our Electrification challenging projects we invite you to apply to our open position.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform thermal and/or fluid flow simulations and to provide simulation reports, analysis and proved solutions in order to meet product specifications and optimize the reliability of the product;
- Preparing models and associated mesh for thermal and/or fluid flow analyses;
- Running analyses in various environments to check thermal and/or flow behavior;
- Interpreting analysis results and providing support to designing and testing;
- Calibrating the simulation data with measurement results;
- Creating reports for summarizing the analysis results and reviewing all project-related analysis results for ensuring the accuracy of project reports.
- Good knowledge of thermal phenomena and fluid flow;
- Good knowledge of FEA , CFD tools (e.g. ANSYS , IcePak , FloTherm XT etc.);
- Knowledge in Electronics packaging;
- Knowledge of materials properties and behavior;
- Basic knowledge with CAD tools;
- Good English knowledge;
- Good communication skills;
- Good MS Office knowledge and skills;
- Well organized person, attentive to details, rigorous.
- Apply now Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.