Your day to day:
• Preventive and corrective 2nd level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Microwave Transmission Network elements.
• In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
• Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• In case of incident assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of IP Backhauling and Microwave Transmission Network.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis.
• Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in IP Backhauling and Microwave Transmission Network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
• Evaluation and optimization of software and hardware performances.
• Technical remote support for field service engineers for both incidental and planned activities.
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network.
• Identify, develop and/or test automation solutions for daily activities.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Good knowledge of Radio Transmission technologies, OSI layer 2, IP & MPLS protocols, IP routers, Lan Switches;
• Microwave Transmission Network performance analysis and trouble shooting experience;
• Team working oriented;
• English (spoken and written);
• University degree (e.g.: ETTI)
• Vendor certificates for informatic systems dedicated to fixed and mobile telecommunication networks (Infinera/Coriant, Huawei, Nokia, SIAE) are a plus.
• 1-2 Years experience in Telecommunication.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!