All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
UI/UX Designer-2100050FApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English
Oracle Pre-Sales is the function that provides product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle. Oracle has a large community of Sales Consultants that engage on a daily basis in tasks such as:
- Reusable product presentations, customizations & demonstrations by translating our customer's business needs into Oracle solutions
- Advising customers & partners on how best to use Oracle products
- Technical proofs of concept including the ones with data provided by clients
- Interacting with product development about new releases and new functionality
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to support our desire to visually communicate through artful visual presentations, graphics and media work, and helping with the UI/UX design and customization for Oracle products, web and mobile applications, customer portals, etc. This individual will collaborate with Oracle Executives, sales teams, designers for creating and maintaining UI content, establishing best practices, gathering assets, creating design principles, and be the key piece to defining our design language.
This position requires a creative individual with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritize multiple projects at one time. Flexibility and willingness to learn will be key traits for this position.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years of relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills need analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
This position specifically will provide Web and Mobile UX design expertise to the Pre-Sales consulting organization.
Skills and experiences sought include:
- 5+ years web/mobile app creative and usability design experience
- Degree/Certificate in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Expertise with wireframing/prototyping tools (Axure, Balsamiq etc.)
- Excellent communications skills; ability to work in a dynamic team environment with developers
- Streamlined workflow between Adobe CC apps while being well-versed in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Visual problem solver - ability to dissect complex information to simplify and abstract it for easier audience engagement
- Design clear, uncluttered presentations/layouts that achieve optimum visual quality and performance
- Create original graphic, infographic, schematic, data visualization content for presentations, and also for the UI design and customizations for Oracle products, web and mobile applications, customer portals, etc.
- Think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members
- Experience building, maintaining and contributing to a Design System or Style Guide
- Strong portfolio with relevant experience
- Manage time effectively, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to conceptualize, identify and create design assets needed to bring the story to life
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adhere to and interpret brand standards
- Team player who can motivate and lead
- Creative, tenacious and thorough
- Pro-activeness (Self-Starter)
- Must be fluent (speaking and writing) in English, as the role will support United States based Sales team
WHAT WE OFFER:
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international IT provider providing an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the pre-sales role in the presales centre we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning.
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
- A combination of deploying technical knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners
- A fun and varied job
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
- Attractive salary and benefits
Please submit your CV in English! Thank you!
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
:Regular Employee Hire