We are looking for a highly motivated Infrastructure Engineer.
Infra team manages production infrastructure spread over 8 Datacenters globally. The team supports and leads the following domains in the IT department: Data Centers, Physical Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Backup, etc. As a team member, you should find infrastructure solutions for technical challenges all the time, finding the appropriate technology within the business scope.
What you’ll do:
- Managing SAN & NAS storage environment (hosts, switches);
- Providing Technical Support on Backup Software;
- Managing day to day activities of server backup & recovery;
- Performing backup environment system tuning including monitoring troubleshooting;
- On-call and after-hours/weekend work as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years of experience in managing SAN & NAS storage environment – must have;
- Hands-on experience on SAN management best practices including performance, monitoring, reporting, multipathing solutions, high availability – must have;
- Experience with VMware environments, maintain the daily operations;
- Working Knowledge in vSphere, vSAN, ESXi, Vcenter, and various VMware family of products;
- Knowledge with Netbackup – nice to have;
- Experience with Hitachi GAD – nice to have.
Powered by JazzHR